Wednesday 2 September 2009

A Guarantee.

The very first year I met my husband we used to visit the pub often. A wander down to town to pick a watering hole, meet some friends, enjoy laughter & chat followed by the long walk home. That walk always seemed much longer at the end of the night! This particular evening we were on our way home, it wasn't a cold evening but it was quiet, not much traffic. Half way between our home & town is a traffic speed camera. As we near the camera Greg turns to me & says, very enthusiastically, "shall we run past the speed camera really fast to make it go off?".

I laughed so much, we were in fits all the way home. I have to say that now, some 8 years on, every single time I walk or drive past a speed camera it makes me smile & if I think about it even more I am still in fits of laughter.... guaranteed!

Who would have thought that speed cameras could make a person so happy?

Welcome to my new blog.

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment