Friday 13 November 2009

NCT.... Friend or Foe?

A friend of mine emailed me a link last week. It's an article referring to a womans experience with her NCT group. I shant go into details but recommend having a read to get a brief insight to my own experience of the NCT.

Daily Mail NCT Article

The lady that emailed this link is a dear friend & she knew I'd find it an interesting read. I think we all have lots of good friends, friends for life, friends to catch up with once in a while & now facebook "friends".... but true friends are few & far between. This friend is truely amazing, she always puts other people first be it family or friends, she is on the end of the phone whenever I have needed help, advice, a chat or a laugh. Her & her husband are godparents to our wonderful twins & I couldn't ask for a better friend :-)

.... oh I forgot to mention....... I met her at NCT!

1 comment: